Exclusive Interview with Shweta Thota on Being an Influencer and Successful Parenting Blogger

Being a parent can be a challenge even without the ups and downs of expat life. However, living abroad can also make you more resilient. Studied and settled in the US for 11 years, I understand the challenges of working parents in the technical field with bare minimum support. Trust me, I’d be lying if I say it’s easy. I share my journey on how I manage a full-time job as an engineer, being a loving partner, mothering a kindergartener, and a super hyper toddler and still staying motivated, healthy, and sane. Keeping it real, judgment-free is what is communicated through my work as a creator on my page.
How did the pandemic affect your life?
Well, this is a tough time for everyone, and we are no exception to it. Safety is a priority right now. All the schools, daycares have been shut down for the last 3 months. We are staying home and working remotely, managing our professional commitments, and at the same time homeschooling kids plus managing household. Trust me, it’s been quite a new learning. We anticipate working remotely for the next 3-4 months -at least in California. 

Comments